Whale Pod Print Beeswax Food Wrap - Single Wrap - BeeBee Wraps
BeeBee Wraps are a fantastic zero waste replacement to cling film. Not only are they sustainable, eliminating the need for plastic wrap damaging our natural world, they are organic, and beautiful to look at too! BeeBee Wraps single wrap is a great all rounder, perfect for wrapping your sandwiches or snacks, covering leftovers, or even in your washbag for wrapping your soap in when travelling! You're sure to have every base covered!
Pack contains: 1 x large wrap (33 x 33 cm).
HOW TO USE:
- Using warm hands wrap around food to create a breathable seal. Play around and feel how they are malleable when warm and hold their shape when cold. (Don’t place over hot food, wait until it’s cooled.)
- Hand wash in cold water and eco-friendly soap (don’t scrub with a brush!).
- Avoid using with raw meat and fish, dishwashers or microwaves.
- If necessary recharge your BeeBee by ironing between two sheets of greaseproof paper, peel away while still wet and hold aloft until dry.
- Love your BeeBee and it will last a year or more. Then pop in your compost or use as a firelight in your wood-burning stove!
WHY BEEBEE BEESWAX FOOD WRAPS?
- Stop plastic pollution - BeeBee's are your plastic free, planet friendly alternative to clingfilm. Being compostable they are zero waste helping to reduce plastic pollution towards a more sustainable life.
- Organic – BeeBee’s 'GOTS' certified organic cotton is better for the planet, for your food and for you. With no pesticides or toxic dyes your food is wrapped in organic love!
- Beautiful - The 'Eco' option should be fun and inspiring, not bland and boring. Beautiful design has always been at the heart of BeeBee.
- Fresh food for longer - BeeBee beeswax food wraps store your bread fresher than plastic ever could, slow the browning of your avocados, keep salad fresh for a week, house cheese happily without the nasty sweat and give your fruit, veg and leftovers breathing space!
- Cut food waste – BeeBee’s breathable seal stops food becoming sweaty, with less moisture your food last longer cutting down on food waste and saving you money.