Amber Forest Natural Soy Wax Candle - Run With Wolves
Did you know that most store bought candles contain nasty chemicals? Fear not! All of Run with Wolves’ candles are made using the best natural ingredients and are 100% vegan too. Not only that, they smell AMAZING and have a great scent throw.
Close your eyes and picture a beautiful calm forest, as you are stood at the edge allow yourself to be immersed in waves of uplifting tranquility. Breath in the crisp subtle peppermint notes whilst the calming undertones of floral, musk essential oils come through like the wind flows through the trees. A truly unique scent that will calm the busiest of minds and bring a sense of inner peace to your being.
Run with wolves candles are made from the finest natural, environmentally friendly soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer. They are hand poured by Jane in small batches in Manchester. Jane uses 100% pure organic essential oils, no colourants or dyes and uses local suppliers for her ingredients.
The jars are apothecary style amber glass with aluminium lids and are 100% plastic free. When you have burnt your candle why not use the jar for up-cycling, they are great for for storing herbs, pencils, cotton buds. Each candle is packaged in a drawstring bag which you can also reuse for so many things.
Size: 180ml. Approx. burn time: Up to 35 hours.
HOW TO USE:
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- A complete wax pool should be achieved within the first burn.
- Keep the wick trimmed to to 0.5mm to prevent smoking/ mushrooming of the wick and tunnelling.
- Avoid moving botanicals during the burn period to not alter the burn pool.
- Never leave your candle unattended, keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not burn near aquatic life.